There is nothing that says summer more than a hometown parade with fire trucks, the high school band, and, of course, the spectators along the route waving their American flags. This quick and easy kids’ craft gives even the youngest parade watchers a flag of their very own. Make a dozen of them and pass them out to fellow parade goers on the next 4th of July!
Parade Flag Craft
Ages: 2 and up (with parental supervision)
Time: 10-15 minutes
- Parade Flag Template
- Drinking Straw
- Print out the Parade Flag Template.
- Cut out the American flags as one long piece.
- Fold on the fold line with the colored flag on the outside.
- Place the straw on the inside of the fold.
- Staple the straw and the fold of the flag together.
- Staple the open end of the flag together.
- Get ready to celebrate and enjoy your parade!
Did you make a Parade Flag? We’d love to see your work! Share it with us on our Facebook page!