This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I may receive a small stipend – which will, of course, be used to buy more crafting supplies. Thank you for your support!
Today’s Christmas ornament craft for kids pays homage to the ever-faithful teddy bear. He is cute, he is cuddly, and he is the perfect addition to any Christmas tree. This craft includes a printable template for the teddy bear, but feel free to use your own. As always, if you try a craft you found here, please snap a photo and post it to our Facebook page! We love to see what you are working on!
25 Days of Quick Kids’ Christmas Ornaments: Day 5
Felt Teddy Bear Ornaments
Ages: 3+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 20 minutes
- Print out the teddy bear template and cut it out.
- Trace the bear pattern onto the felt two times.
- Place the felt bears together – one on top of the other to create a front and back.
- Using the markers, draw the bear’s face, arms, ears, and heart on one or both sides.
- Glue the bears together.
- After the glue has dried, poke a small hole through the top of both felt pieces. Thread the yarn or ribbon threw the hole and tie in a bow.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and enjoy!
Did you make a Felt Teddy Bear Ornament? Share your beautiful work with us by posting a picture on our Facebook page! Merry Christmas!
Want more ornament ideas? See more ornaments from the 25 Days of Quick Kids’ Christmas Ornaments here!