While making the Paint Chip Reindeer and Paint Chip Christmas Tree ornaments, we were having such a good time that it seemed only natural to keep going with the paint chip theme. Today’s ornament is full of berry-goodness and holly happiness. Best of all? The paint chips are free!
25 Days of Quick Kids’ Christmas Ornaments: Day 8
Paint Chip Holly Ornament
Ages: 4+ (with adult supervision)
Time: 15 minutes
- Paint chip
- Yarn or ribbon
- Tacky Glue
- Red pompoms
- Cut out two holly leaves from the paint chips.
- Glue the holly leaves together at one end overlapping slightly.
- Glue three red pompoms in the center of the holly leaves juncture.
- After the glue has dried completely, fold a 6-inch piece of yarn in half and tape the ends together on the back of the holly.
- Hang on your Christmas tree and enjoy!
Hint: These would also make great gift tags for your holiday presents!
Did you make a Paint Chip Holly Ornament? Share your beautiful work with us by posting a picture on our Facebook page! Merry Christmas!
Want more ornament ideas? See more ornaments from the 25 Days of Quick Kids’ Christmas Ornaments here!