This policy is valid from 15 November 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Info at QuickKidsCrafts dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are employed by or consult with: Jordan Marketing Group LLC.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Giveaways and Contests
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. The sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. The contests/giveaways/sweepstakes are only open to residents of the United States unless otherwise specified. Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
3. The specific rules and directions for entry into the sweepstakes will be specified in each post. Unless otherwise specified, contests are limited to one entry per person per giveaway. If the specified rules for entry are not followed, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries without a valid email address are also ineligible. Email addresses are collected solely for the purpose of entry into the sweepstakes. Quick Kids’ Crafts will never sell or distribute email addresses or personal information collected as an entry into a sweepstakes.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received via Random.org or Rafflecopter. Drawing will occur within 24 hours of close of sweepstakes.
5. Prizes and their Approximate Retail Value (ARV) are specified in each sweepstakes post. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of close of giveaway at the email address given during entry. To claim prize, winners must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or a new winner will be drawn. Prizes are nontransferable. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. A list of winners will be posted at the bottom of each giveaway post within 96 hours of the conclusion of the contest.
7. By submitting a valid entry to the contest, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of the sweepstakes. This includes, but is not limited to, the Sponsor’s rules concerning winner selection, notification, shipment, and prize selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall they be held liable for any typographical mistakes in the sweepstakes rules or promotional material. Any entries which violate the terms of the Official Rules as listed above and in the sweepstakes post will be disqualified.
8. Quick Kids’ Crafts is not responsible for the fulfillment or shipment of prizes unless otherwise indicated. We will not be held responsible for lost, delayed, damaged, or incomplete shipment of prizes from the sweepstake’s sponsor.
Quick Kids’ Crafts is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Google Adsense Disclosure
Quick Kids’ Crafts participates in Google Adsense advertising.
Copyright © 2013 Quick Kids’ Crafts
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Quick Kids’ Crafts [and its licensors].
Quick Kids’ Crafts grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Quick Kids’ Crafts does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Quick Kids’ Crafts prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Info At QuickKidsCrafts Dot Com.
Enforcement of copyright
Quick Kids’ Crafts takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Quick Kids’ Crafts discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Quick Kids’ Crafts may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Quick Kids’ Crafts copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to Info At QuickKidsCrafts Dot Com.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to Info At QuickKidsCrafts Dot Com.